AGRIQUIP'S WARRANTY POLICY
1. All Agriquip machinery is covered by a comprehensive warranty against faulty materials and workmanship provided that:
(i) The machine is operated in normal use as set out in the parts and operating manual;
(ii) The machine is correctly serviced and maintained as specified in the machines operating manual;
(iii) The machine is worked within its stated capacity (i.e. horsepower limit and PTO speed);
(iv) The machine is not subjected to any modifications, including non-genuine parts, or defects resulting from repair or alteration performed by other than authorised Agriquip dealers;
(v) Agriquip is in receipt of duly signed pre-delivery and installation certificate;
(vi) The machine has not been damaged from improper use or by the use of non-genuine parts.
2. Agriquip guarantee, subject to the conditions mentioned above, that should any defect in workmanship or materials occur in the goods of Agriquip, within 12 months from the date of purchase, or 1000 hours of machine operation (Whichever comes first) we will repair or, at our option, replace the defective goods without making any charge for labour or materials. We will also allow provision within our terms and conditions a labour charge or $30 (+GST) where repairs are to be carried out by an authorised dealer.
3. Machines sold into the hire industry shall be void of warranty.
4. The following items are not covered by Agriquip warranty:
(i) Power take-off shafts and clutches;
(ii) Blades, tynes, flails, knives, tyres, belts, etc.;
(iii) Freight costs;
(iv) Loss of income from the machine due to a warranty fault;
(v) Use of non-genuine parts to re-instate the machine.
5. Definition of warranty period
The warranty expiration date is determined by calender months from date of delivery to the first owner/user and is not affected or prolonged because the machine is idle for any part of the warranty period.