Challenging conditions demand the unequaled ALL-TERRAIN CAPABILITY of McConnel remote control. Now there is an entirely new ROBOCUT range, designed from the ground up, to meet the challenges of the toughest working environments.
The new McConnel ROBOCUT range takes a tried and tested concept and builds on it with vision, innovation and the most advanced technology to lead the market.
ALL NEW INTELLIGENT DESIGN
ROBOCUT RC56 and RC75 are more powerful than ever thanks to 56hp and 75hp engines that have been developed in partnership with Hatz. With the increased horsepower, ROBOCUT can now be fitted with flailheads up to 1.9m resulting in substantially higher output.
Both models share the same new, outstanding, chassis design that delivers a lower centre of gravity and perfect 50/50 weight distribution vital for maximum stability and performance in all terrain.
NEW REMOTE CONTROL UNIT
The new remote control unit features high visibility digital display providing valuable feedback to the operator including machine engine RPM, engine temperature and signal strength.
ROBOCUT's new ROBO-READY battery dock simultaneously stores and charges one of the two remote control battery packs for quick and convenient change over in field for reduced downtime.
GPS AUTOSTEER CAPABILITY
ROBOCUT can be enabled with GPS Autosteer technology - developed in conjunction with Trimble - allowing it to automatically steer to within 25mm accuracy along its cutting route for huge advances in output and efficiency.
(click photo to enlarge)
Imagine the possibilities.....
All-terrain remote control work platform
The ROBOCUT - an all-terrain remote control work platform that boosts safety by removing operators from steep-sided, dangerous and restricted access zones.
Internationally renowned as a state-of-the-art slope mower, ROBOCUT is far more than just a green maintenance machine, offering a comprehensive range of attachments from a stump grinder to a snow blower!
The ROBOCUT thrives in the toughest terrain (capable of tackling slopes up to 55 degrees) , making it easy to work on busy highways, embankments, railway sidings, steep-slopes or riverbanks. It ensures safe, productive working without risk to life or limb.
- • Choice of 17 different attachments
- • Proven Isuzu engine technology
- • Responsive remote control unit
- • 150m working range
- • Innovative low centre of gravity design
- • Light enough to fit on a trailer
- • Easy clean fan matrix
- • Robust build quality
- • Choice of high grip tracks and spikes
ROBOCUT IN ACTION
McConnel continues to expand its range of attachments, offering a tool for almost every challenge. From snow clearance to forestry, grass cutting to quarry maintenance, we can provide a safe and productive remote control solution.
Boasting a high-performance engine, outstanding maneuverability, and the widest flailhead in its class, ROBOCUT can tackle tasks that normally have to be completed by hand - dramatically speeding up the job and allowing you to use your time more efficiently.
- • Up to 25 times more effective than cutting by hand
- • 40 HP Isuzu engine makes ROBOCUT the most powerful mainstream machine on the market
- • Work at speeds of up to 7 kph - forwards and backwards
- • Innovative self-cleaning system ejects dirt and debris from the radiator matrix - maximizing performance and increasing fuel efficiency
Safety is paramount and ROBOCUT reduces risk by allowing the operator to work at a safe distance outside the danger zone. ROBOCUT has been specially designed to deliver exceptional stability and control, making it one of the safest and easiest remote control mowers ever constructed.
- • Up to 25 times faster than manual cutting
- • Tackles slopes up to 55 degrees
- • More fuel efficient than a three-man strimming team
- • Multi-functional remote control capability
- • Proven engine technology delivers outstanding reliability
- • Easy to use proportional controls
- • Work safely outside danger zones
ROBOLOADER & Bucket
ROBO-Rotary Turf Mower
ROBO- Air Sprayer
(click photo to enlarge)